EA-QRP Club invite all the radioamateurs of = the world to take part in our contest.
OBJECT: To promote the contacts using low power on QRP.
DATE: 3th Weekend of April (17-18th April).
CONTEST PERIODS: The contest will be divided into 4 parts.
1st Part – From 17:00 to 20:00 UTC the 17th of April on 10, = 15 and 20 meter bands.
2nd Part – From 20:00 to 23:00 UTC the 17th of = April on 80 meter bands.
3th Part – From 07:00 to 10:00 UTC the 18th of April = on 40 meter bands.
4th Part – From 10:00 to 13:00 UTC the 18th of April = on 10, 15 and 20 meter bands.
FREQUENCIES: All recognised QRP frequencies (or close to them) must = be used:
- 10 meters (28.060 Mhz / 28.040 to 28.060 Mhz)
- 15 meters (21.060 Mhz / 21.040 to 21.060 Mhz)
- 20 meters (14.060 Mhz / 14.040 to 14.060 Mhz)
- 40 meters (7.030 Mhz / 7.015 to 7.035 Mhz)
- 80 meters (3.560 Mhz / 3.540 to 3.570 Mhz)
CALL: “Test = EAQRP de EA0XX”. The QRPp stations must indicate /QRPp after their call signs. = The rest of the stations will not include /QRP in their call sign.
EXCHANGE: RST + Spanish province from where = you are transmiting. Members of the EA-QRP Club will give their membership = number, instead of the Spanish province. Foreign stations will give RST + Serial = number.
MAXIMUM OUTPUT POWER ALLOWED: The maximum power must be below 5 = watts.
CATEGORIES: Only single-operator.
- QRP – 5 watts maximum output power.
- QRPp – 1 watt maximum output power.
QSO POINTS: Each = contact counts as 1 point (QRP). QRPp contacts will count as 2 points.
MULTIPLIERS: All spanish provinces, each country DXCC and a number of = different EA QRP Member per band (10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meters, = separately). EA6, EA8 and EA9 will count as only one, EA.
TOTAL SCORE: Total sum of QSO points multiplied by sum of total = multipliers.
PENALTIES: Every duplicate contacts, for which points were claimed, = will be deleted and a penalty will be issued to the amount of three times the = claimed duplicate contacts.
A contestant can be disqualified if we can prove = that they are using more power than is allowed.
DX Cluster is allowed, but self-spotting is prohibited.
Contacts will not be valid if they are not in two or = more logs.
LOGS: All logs must enclosed the following details:
- Call sign, indicating if they talk with a QRPp station.
- Exchange, 599 + Spanish Province (Spanish stations, no members), = 599 + Serial number (EA QRP members give their membership number), or 599 + Progresive number (Foreigners stations). (See Exchange).
In the summary sheet you need to include a contest = claimed score and a description of the station used during the contest (RX, TX = or RTX, antenna/s, output power used, accesories,…). Contestants must send a declaration of their power output and declare they followed the contest rules.
All comentaries and stories during the competition will be = welcome to the EA QRP bulletin.
Instead of the paper list you can send an ASCII = file (The summary sheet must be in a separate file).
Deadline of log submission is 30 days after the contest (Based on = email timestamp or postal stamp) to:
Vocalia de concursos (Concurso CW)
Po Box 73
E-46182, La Canada
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZES and TROPHIES:
- Winner and Second position in category QRP (Trophies).
- Winner in QRPp category (Trophy).
- Winner in Foreign category (Trophy).
- Subscrition for a year to the EA QRP Bulletin to the first Spanish = contestant (NO MEMBER) in QRP Category.
Note: To take = part in this competition means to follow these rules.
Any question email email@example.com