PRETEK SNP – new conditions 2013
The race is held annually in honor of the anniversary of the Slovak National Uprising. Connections between OM and OK stations are established, as well as with Slovaks and Czechs who are abroad. The race is announced for individuals, club stations can only be operated by one operator. The organizer of the race is the Vrútky radio club, OM3KFV. Slovaks and Czechs abroad give the postal code and district code of the place where they come from in the competition code.
Postcode ( zip code ) You can find out your QTH at the nearest post office if you don't know it yet or if you are broadcasting / p.
- Date : Third Sunday in August, t.j. 18.augusta 2013
- Stages : Two hour stages, the first from 06.00 do 06.59 and the other from 07.00 do 07.59 local time.
- Operation: CW, SSB
- Zone : 3520-3560 KHz CW a 3700-3770 more than 1W to
- Categories :
He's in the race 6 categories: A1- QRO,CW A2- QRO,SSB A3- QRO,MIX B1- QRP,CW B2- QRP,SSB B3- QRP,MIX
Performance of QRO is according to permit conditions, QRP maximum 10W input or 5W power. Listeners (category P) they can also participate under normal conditions.
- Competition code :
In the first stage: RST (RS), QSO number from 001, postcode QTH and the initials of the operator's first and last name. e.g.. 579 001 03861 JM (Jožko Motyčka from Vrútok)
In the second stage: RST (RS), QSO number (which continues from the first stage), district emblem and the last two digits of the operator's year, e.g. 559 037 MAR 43 (Martin period, year of the operator 1943). Female operators can give a code instead of a year code “00”.
Stations working /p in field conditions give the zip code of the nearest village or settlement.
- Scoring: 5 points for QSO with OM, OK, Slovaks and Czechs abroad.
- Multipliers: Each new zip code and each new district emblem
- The result: The sum of QSO points from both stages is multiplied by the sum of the multipliers from both stages.
In categories A3 and B3, they can connect with the same station in each stage 2 which can be linked with AirScout and operability, one for CW and one for SSB. However, the time difference between such QSOs must be at least 5 minutes. Every such connection has value 5 points. However, the multipliers are calculated only once in each stage, regardless of the method of broadcasting (CW,SSB)
- Diaries: Send on the prescribed forms to 30 days after the race on: Radio club OM3KFV, postal folder No. 3, 038 61 SCREWS. You can request a sample of the journal and front page at the above address (enclose a stamped envelope) or download them from the SZR or OM3KFV internet board. You only need to write the ever-repeating own broadcast codes in the diary once in the first line on each page. You can also send computer generated journals and front pages. However, if these will be distorted or difficult for the reader after transmission via the Internet- neither, we will consider them as logs for review. Email address in text format : <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Evaluation: In the magazine Rádiožurnál and on the international computer network < hamradio.sk >a
Stations broadcasting in /p field conditions will be evaluated separately when there are few of them 5. However, they must state their field QTH on the front page of the journal.
- Diplomas: All race participants who send a competition diary for evaluation.
- Prices: SNP trophy. The total score is determined according to the principle (depends on the minimum number 5 participants)
Unless otherwise specified, general conditions for KV races apply.
District symbols of OM stations: BAA BAB BAC BAD BAN BB BRE BST BYT CAD DET DKU DST GAL GLO HLO HUM ILA KEA KEB KEC KED KEOZ KNM KOM KRU LEV LMI LUC LVC MAL MED MIC MY PAM PI PIT PV PUC REV ROZ RSO RUZ SAB SAL SEA SEN SKA SLU SNI SNV SOB STR SVI TNC TOP TRE TRN TTE TVR VKR VTR ZAR ZIH ZIL ZMO ZVO ( 79 districts)
District signs OK1: WHAT – APJ BBE BBN BKD BKH BKO BMB BME BNY BPB BPV BPZ BRA CBU CCK CJH CPE CPI CPR CST CTA DCH DDO DKL DKV DPJ DPM DPS DRO DSO DTA ECH ECL EDE EJA ELI ELO ELT EMO ETE EUL FCR FHB FHK FJI FNA FPA FRK FSE FSV I am FTR
District signs OK2: GBL GBM GBR GBV GHO GJI GKR GPR GTR GUH GVY GZL GZN GZS HBR HFM HKA HNJ HOL HOP HOS HPR HSU HVS